'House of Villeroy & Boch' from Valueline
The outlet is planning to launch some more opulence brands from European countries
August 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Valueline, the leading international luxury sanitary ware brands' outlet, has recently launched one of the leading European sanitary ware brands, Villeroy & Boch. The brand is launched on the second floor of Valueline's recently opened showroom located in Hyderabad at Jubilee Hills Road No. 36; named as - House of Villeroy & Boch (HOF).
Narinder Anand, Managing Director, Valueline, says, "Villeroy & Boch offers the best of European products that help meet the increasing aspirational requirements of the high end customers. With House of Villeroy & Boch at Valueline showroom in Hyderabad, now our niche customers will be able to visualize the final look of their bathrooms with this lavish German brand”.
The newly launched HOF from Villeroy & Boch, the largest in India and the first of its class in South India, will offer every product of the lavish German brand. The HOF Villeroy & Boch at Valueline Hyderabad is spread over a spacious area of 1,800 square feet. The floor provides a platform for Villeroy & Boch concepts of ‘the single-source bathroom’ which enables the German brand to showcase and offer solutions to complex interior-design problems. The HOF will house an astonishing 80 number of inspiring sanitary ware products which are available at a starting price of Rs 25,000 and goes to a staggering amount of Rs 12 lakh.
Valueline is also planning to introduce some opulence brands, such as Antoniolupi, Agape, Devon & Devon, Treemme, Burgbad and KOS, from various European countries.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019