Hritik to endorse 'Mountain Dew'
PepsiCo ropes in the actor as a Brand Ambassador.February 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
PepsiCo has roped in actor Hritik Roshan as its new brand ambassador for its soft drink 'Mountain Dew'. He has been roped in as the brand ambassador for the brand to further enhance its visibility across the country.
"We are proud to associate with Hrithik Roshan, who truly reflects the daring, bold and fearless persona of the brand and its consumers," said Ruchira Jaitly, Category Director-Flavours, PepsiCo India.
The drink was earlier endorsed by Salman Khan who was signed as a brand ambassador in 2011 for a year.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019