Hulsta plans to open 14 stores in India
Hulsta, the German furniture manufacturer and exporter, is on
July 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hulsta, the German furniture manufacturer and exporter, is on the expanding spree to open 14 stores in the next two years in India. The 900-million-euro complete customised home solutions provider has two Hulsta outlets in Delhi and Mumbai and plans to open two more in Hyderabad and Chennai by the end of this year.
Though the brand name of the company is still in the nascent stage, this is the first time that the company is providing an experience and customized solutions to Indian audience as the requirements and need. The company has recently entered the market.
The furniture market worth is Rs 42,300 cr of which organized sector is just one tenth of the total. So the brand segment enjoys smaller pie. Since the growth trajectory is 30% annually tracing the factors like increasing disposable incomes, reduction in import duties, growth in real estate and organised retail sector and awareness of brand and quality amongst consumers.
The products are all custom-made at Hulsta’s lone manufacturing facility in Germany.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India