Hyderabad gets 4th Me n Moms
Brands 13th store in India.
Tags: Me n MomsSeptember 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Me n Moms announced the launch of its fourth store in Hyderabad. Spread across 1800 sq.ft, the store offers a dedicated range of kids’ wear and accessories under seven categories along with women’s maternity products for pre- and post-natal care.
Speaking on the occasion, Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “It is indeed a very proud day for us to launch our fourth store at Rasoolpura in Hyderabad. With this launch, we further strengthen our foothold in the city as it is a very important market for us. We at Me n Moms are committed to make parenthood a smoother and a cherished affair.”
“Keeping in mind the fact that the Indian retail market for infants’ apparels and accessories is growing rapidly, we hope to open more exclusive stores and franchise stores across India so that it can benefit mothers and their kids,” Khatar added.
The products at Me n Moms range from clothes and accessories, footwear, furniture, travel gear, toys to baby play-time and bath-time articles. It also offers products from several other big brands in the same category under one roof as well as tailor-made products for expecting and new mothers. The products are a combination of quality and affordability par excellence that aim to promote the ‘joy of parenting’.
Me n Moms currently has 13 exclusive stores (1 in Lucknow, 4 in Hyderabad, 3 in Mumbai, 1 in Noida, 3 in Pune, 1 in Nasik) and one franchise store in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores