Hyderabad gets 4th Me n Moms
Brands 13th store in India.
Tags: Me n MomsSeptember 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Me n Moms announced the launch of its fourth store in Hyderabad. Spread across 1800 sq.ft, the store offers a dedicated range of kids’ wear and accessories under seven categories along with women’s maternity products for pre- and post-natal care.
Speaking on the occasion, Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “It is indeed a very proud day for us to launch our fourth store at Rasoolpura in Hyderabad. With this launch, we further strengthen our foothold in the city as it is a very important market for us. We at Me n Moms are committed to make parenthood a smoother and a cherished affair.”
“Keeping in mind the fact that the Indian retail market for infants’ apparels and accessories is growing rapidly, we hope to open more exclusive stores and franchise stores across India so that it can benefit mothers and their kids,” Khatar added.
The products at Me n Moms range from clothes and accessories, footwear, furniture, travel gear, toys to baby play-time and bath-time articles. It also offers products from several other big brands in the same category under one roof as well as tailor-made products for expecting and new mothers. The products are a combination of quality and affordability par excellence that aim to promote the ‘joy of parenting’.
Me n Moms currently has 13 exclusive stores (1 in Lucknow, 4 in Hyderabad, 3 in Mumbai, 1 in Noida, 3 in Pune, 1 in Nasik) and one franchise store in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2