HyperCITY: 2nd store in Bengaluru
HyperCITY successfully launched their second store
April 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HyperCITY successfully launched their second store recently at the Royal Meenakshi Mall, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru amidst much fanfare. This is the second HyperCITY store in Bengaluru and the third in South. The launch of this store marks the presence of 10 HyperCITY stores across India.
Spread over 60000 sq. ft. the store displays the finest range of over 44,000 products across categories such as Food & Grocery, Home & Furniture, Electronics, Sports, Toys, Stationery & Apparel. The range is sourced from both local and global markets and boasts of distinctive quality and dominant assortment at great value. This grand occasion saw the presence of the CEO - Mr. Mark Ashman and Mr. Ashutosh Chakradeo, Head – Buying, Merchandising & Supply Chain, as well as the famous Kannada actress Ms. Pooja Gandhi.
With the second store in the city of Bengaluru at Royal Meenakshi Mall, HyperCITY enables its customers the experience of global shopping now much closer to their homes. HyperCITY serves as the one-stop-shop where one can get the best deals at greatest value.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group