HyperCITY: 2nd store in Bengaluru
HyperCITY successfully launched their second store
April 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HyperCITY successfully launched their second store recently at the Royal Meenakshi Mall, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru amidst much fanfare. This is the second HyperCITY store in Bengaluru and the third in South. The launch of this store marks the presence of 10 HyperCITY stores across India.
Spread over 60000 sq. ft. the store displays the finest range of over 44,000 products across categories such as Food & Grocery, Home & Furniture, Electronics, Sports, Toys, Stationery & Apparel. The range is sourced from both local and global markets and boasts of distinctive quality and dominant assortment at great value. This grand occasion saw the presence of the CEO - Mr. Mark Ashman and Mr. Ashutosh Chakradeo, Head – Buying, Merchandising & Supply Chain, as well as the famous Kannada actress Ms. Pooja Gandhi.
With the second store in the city of Bengaluru at Royal Meenakshi Mall, HyperCITY enables its customers the experience of global shopping now much closer to their homes. HyperCITY serves as the one-stop-shop where one can get the best deals at greatest value.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG