HyperCity expands in North- sets up third hypermarket in PinkCity.
HyperCITY Retail (India) Ltd.,a subsidiary of the K. Raheja Corporation Group, inaugurated its third hypermarket format outlet at the Triton Mall, in Jaipur,on the 12th of December.
December 18, 2008 | comments ( 0 ) |
HyperCITY Retail (India) Ltd.,a subsidiary of the K. Raheja Corporation Group, inaugurated its third hypermarket format outlet at the Triton Mall, in Jaipur,on the 12th of December. HyperCITY already has two stores in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai. The latest addition to the HyperCITY outlets stretches across 40,000 sq feet and offers a comprehensive selection of products, belonging to both local and international markets. The store will house fresh produce (vegetables and fruits), home appliances, home entertainment devices, sports and fitness equipment, toys, homeware and fashionwear. Also, the new hypermarket will harbourprime international brandslike Raleigh Bicycles, Ebano, Avorio, Waitrose ,UK; Maxit and Organica, to namea few and will bolster eco- friendliness as well as eco- awareness by providing patrons with home - delivery bike services and bio-degradable carry bags. On the occasion, Mr. Andrew Levermore, CEO, HyperCITY said, “We are happy to launch HyperCITY at Triton Mall in Jaipur. With HyperCITY, we aim to provide a rich shopping experience in a large, modern and exciting environment, where customers will have a wide assortment to choose from at great value.” HyperCITY also has two other store formats, namely the catalogue store format, HyperCITY Argos and GourmetCITY, which pursues an exclusive gourmet food store format. Ithas won a slew of national & international awards, including the estimable ‘US International Design Award’, New York ,under the Large Format Specialty Store category, for its introductory outlet at Malad , Mumbai andwas also voted , ‘India`s Top Retail Store’ by ‘Retail Week’, an eminent UK magazine, venerated by retailers the world over. It featured inthe ‘100 Shops You Must Visit’ list , and was acknowledged amongst legendary international store chains likeBloomingdales, New York; Selfridges UK; Louis Vuitton, Paris and Carrefour, Shanghai.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore