Hypercity reaches Ahmedabad
Hypercity, India’s favourite hypermarket has now made an entry in the financial capital of Gujarat- Ahmedabad. Situated at Alpha One, Hypercity Ahmedabad is spread over 80,000 sq ft area.
November 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity, India’s favourite hypermarket has now made an entry in the financial capital of Gujarat- Ahmedabad. Situated at Alpha One, Hypercity Ahmedabad is spread over 80,000 sq ft area. The store displays the finest range of over 44,000 products across categories such as fresh produce, food and grocery, bakery, electronics, home, furniture, sports, toys, stationery, apparel and footwear. The products sourced from both local and global suppliers boasts of assured quality and an endless assortment in every product category.
Ashutosh Chakradeo, Head, Buying, Merchandising and Supply Chain, Hypercity Retail (India) Ltd said, “The citizens of Ahmedabad are evolved and open towards shopping in the organised retail format. They appreciate quality and are open towards new product trends that add to the variety of their existing shopping list. Also commercially the city is growing and witnessing a boom and is one of the fastest growing cities of India. Hypercity realises this potential and is committed to deliver a high quality shopping experience through maximum choice with great savings to its patrons. Hypercity customers will enjoy the convenience of shopping from the widest range of over 44,000 products under one roof at best prices in the city”.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2