Hypercity reaches Ahmedabad
Hypercity, India’s favourite hypermarket has now made an entry in the financial capital of Gujarat- Ahmedabad. Situated at Alpha One, Hypercity Ahmedabad is spread over 80,000 sq ft area.
November 25, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity, India’s favourite hypermarket has now made an entry in the financial capital of Gujarat- Ahmedabad. Situated at Alpha One, Hypercity Ahmedabad is spread over 80,000 sq ft area. The store displays the finest range of over 44,000 products across categories such as fresh produce, food and grocery, bakery, electronics, home, furniture, sports, toys, stationery, apparel and footwear. The products sourced from both local and global suppliers boasts of assured quality and an endless assortment in every product category.
Ashutosh Chakradeo, Head, Buying, Merchandising and Supply Chain, Hypercity Retail (India) Ltd said, “The citizens of Ahmedabad are evolved and open towards shopping in the organised retail format. They appreciate quality and are open towards new product trends that add to the variety of their existing shopping list. Also commercially the city is growing and witnessing a boom and is one of the fastest growing cities of India. Hypercity realises this potential and is committed to deliver a high quality shopping experience through maximum choice with great savings to its patrons. Hypercity customers will enjoy the convenience of shopping from the widest range of over 44,000 products under one roof at best prices in the city”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021