ICICI Bank unveils new product for NRIs
ICICI Bank today launched a new product to serve the Indian diaspora and cater to their nonó financial needs, as per a report in PTI.September 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
ICICI Bank today launched a new product to serve the Indian diaspora and cater to their non— financial needs, as per a report in PTI.
Further, the top private lender said ‘NRI Advantage’ entitles customers to avail of exclusive discounts/special offers. It is targeted at NRI Premia, NRI Pro and NRI savings account holders.
Commenting on the offering, ICICI Bank Executive Director Rajiv Sabharwal said, “The bank serves 1.5 million NRIs spanning 150 countries and processes over 5 million inbound transactions annually. With NRI Advantage we are confident that we will be providing our customers with a better value in the market.”
The product delivers a host of discounts for healthcare requirements, gifting family and friends, assistance for service needs and India—based shopping wants of NRIs, among others.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India