ICICI Bank unveils new product for NRIs
ICICI Bank today launched a new product to serve the Indian diaspora and cater to their nonó financial needs, as per a report in PTI.September 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
ICICI Bank today launched a new product to serve the Indian diaspora and cater to their non— financial needs, as per a report in PTI.
Further, the top private lender said ‘NRI Advantage’ entitles customers to avail of exclusive discounts/special offers. It is targeted at NRI Premia, NRI Pro and NRI savings account holders.
Commenting on the offering, ICICI Bank Executive Director Rajiv Sabharwal said, “The bank serves 1.5 million NRIs spanning 150 countries and processes over 5 million inbound transactions annually. With NRI Advantage we are confident that we will be providing our customers with a better value in the market.”
The product delivers a host of discounts for healthcare requirements, gifting family and friends, assistance for service needs and India—based shopping wants of NRIs, among others.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019