IDSA elects executive committee
S Subramanian of Oriflame takes over as Chairman.April 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) has announced the appointment of its new executive committee. S Subramanian, Finance Director, Oriflame India Pvt Ltd, has become the Chairman of the Association, taking over from Yoginder Singh, Senior Vice President–Legal, Amway India.
Amarnath Sengupta, Country Manager, Daeshan Trading India Pvt Ltd, has been elected Vice Chairman; K S Pranesh, Senior Manager–Legal, World Wide Regulatory, Government and Industry Affairs, Herbalife International India Pvt Ltd, is the new Secretary; and P Devadas, Country Director, K-Link Healthcare India Pvt Ltd, has been elected the new Treasurer of the Association. Chavi Hemanth continues as a non-elected member of the Board and Secretary General of IDSA.
The new Executive Committee will be in effect for the FY 2012-13.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021