IDSA elects executive committee
S Subramanian of Oriflame takes over as Chairman.April 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) has announced the appointment of its new executive committee. S Subramanian, Finance Director, Oriflame India Pvt Ltd, has become the Chairman of the Association, taking over from Yoginder Singh, Senior Vice President–Legal, Amway India.
Amarnath Sengupta, Country Manager, Daeshan Trading India Pvt Ltd, has been elected Vice Chairman; K S Pranesh, Senior Manager–Legal, World Wide Regulatory, Government and Industry Affairs, Herbalife International India Pvt Ltd, is the new Secretary; and P Devadas, Country Director, K-Link Healthcare India Pvt Ltd, has been elected the new Treasurer of the Association. Chavi Hemanth continues as a non-elected member of the Board and Secretary General of IDSA.
The new Executive Committee will be in effect for the FY 2012-13.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India