IFJAS 2010: Swarovski Elements Dazzled
Swarovski Elements dazzled at Indian Fashion Jewellery and Accessories Show (IFJAS)
July 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swarovski Elements dazzled at Indian Fashion Jewellery and Accessories Show (IFJAS)2010, held from July 9 to July 11, 2010 at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida. Theshow was hosted by Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH).
Swarovski Elements is the brand for all loose cut crystals manufactured by Swarovski and is meantfor business to business transactions. On display were the works of leading Indiandesigners like Farah Khan, Manish Arora, Purab Paschim by Ankit Khullar, RajeshPratap Singh, Shantanu Goenka, and brands like Crew Boss, Eva concepts, Excalliber,Gurshai Monsoon and Silver Smith, which were made by using perals and crystals fromSwarovski Elements. “We see Indian designers’ jewellery and accessories as whollycontemporary, lending itself beautifully to the current trend towards relaxed innovationand tremendous growth potential,” said Sanjay Sharma, Director, Swarovski Elements,Swarovski India Pvt. Ltd.
Even International designs from Bodysteel & Silver Co.,Bulatti, Chelsea Taylor, Erik Halley, Ideal Bijoux S.N.C, Jimmy Crystal Otazu, KennethJay Lane, Sorrelli, Tarina Tarantino and Viennois Fashion Je were showcased amongst50 exclusive display designs. IFJAS presented an opportunity to international buyers tosource products from all over India.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint