IFJAS 2010: Swarovski Elements Dazzled
Swarovski Elements dazzled at Indian Fashion Jewellery and Accessories Show (IFJAS)
July 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swarovski Elements dazzled at Indian Fashion Jewellery and Accessories Show (IFJAS)2010, held from July 9 to July 11, 2010 at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida. Theshow was hosted by Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH).
Swarovski Elements is the brand for all loose cut crystals manufactured by Swarovski and is meantfor business to business transactions. On display were the works of leading Indiandesigners like Farah Khan, Manish Arora, Purab Paschim by Ankit Khullar, RajeshPratap Singh, Shantanu Goenka, and brands like Crew Boss, Eva concepts, Excalliber,Gurshai Monsoon and Silver Smith, which were made by using perals and crystals fromSwarovski Elements. “We see Indian designers’ jewellery and accessories as whollycontemporary, lending itself beautifully to the current trend towards relaxed innovationand tremendous growth potential,” said Sanjay Sharma, Director, Swarovski Elements,Swarovski India Pvt. Ltd.
Even International designs from Bodysteel & Silver Co.,Bulatti, Chelsea Taylor, Erik Halley, Ideal Bijoux S.N.C, Jimmy Crystal Otazu, KennethJay Lane, Sorrelli, Tarina Tarantino and Viennois Fashion Je were showcased amongst50 exclusive display designs. IFJAS presented an opportunity to international buyers tosource products from all over India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021