IIPM & Planman Media conclave held
IIPM along with Planman Media today organised
September 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
IIPM along with Planman Media today organised a conclave at India International Centre, New Delhi based on ‘Retail Industry Issues and Strategy for the Future’. The panelist present in the discussions were—Deepak Mowar, VP, Hotels & Retail, Parsvnath Developers Ltd; Rahul Dravid, co-founder of Indian Retail Services; Aloke Mukherjee, Head of Academics, Indian Retail School; Vineet Kanaujia, GM-Marketing, Safexpress—to name a few.
Discussion was presided by Mr Deepak Mowar who shared his views with the audience on ‘Are we out of the recession?’ He emphasised on the need for government stimulus plans in exports, real estate sectors to boost the growth map. At the end, he added, “ The need of the hour is to build strong self content economy as a whole.”
Mr Rahul Dravid discussed the wide range of opportunities available in today’s retail environment. Vineet Kanujia, Safexpress laid emphasis on the supply logistics which forms the backbone of the whole retail business.The conclave ended with the gift of token to all the panelists.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021