INOX opens 3 screens in Bhubaneswar
All screens are equipped with state-of-the-art 2K digital projection systems.January 05, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
INOX Leisure Ltd has made its entry into Odisha with the launch of its first multiplex in Bhubaneswar. Located at BMC Bhawani Mall, Saheed Nagar, INOX is now open to guests with three screens and 960 seats. All screens are equipped with the latest state-of-the-art 2K digital projection systems for enhanced movie viewing experience.
Alok Tandon, CEO, INOX Leisure Ltd, said, “We are very happy to open the first multiplex of Odisha in the beautiful city of Bhubaneswar. The launch of INOX in Bhubaneswar will ensure that movie lovers enjoy the top-of-the-line experience. With INOX’s convenient location, easy accessibility, modern comforts and high-end technology, we aim to revolutionize the movie watching experience in the city."
The movies showcased at INOX Bhubaneswar in the opening week are Dabanng 2, Table No 21, Rajdhani Express, CZ 12, The Impossible and Life of Pi. As with all INOX multiplexes, luxury is the corner stone in Bhubaneswar. Plush state-of-the-art seats with ample leg space, lush carpeting in the auditoriums and a spacious lobby backed by world-class hospitality makes it a never-seen-before movie experience.
Once at the cinema, the customer experience is further enhanced at ‘REFUEL’, the in-house brand of theatre food, which serves an extended menu of flavoured popcorn, hot and cold snacks, beverages and a variety of combo meals.
With the launch of this multiplex in Bhubaneswar, INOX currently operates 44 multiplexes and 174 screens in 28 cities making it a truly pan-Indian multiplex chain.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group