INSYNC in Pune
INSYNC expands its base across India by tying up with more franchisees.February 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
INSYNC, an effort by one of India’s largest and pioneering designers and producers of shopfitting systems – Safe Enterprises, plans to expand its base across India by tying up with more franchisees. As a part of its expansion, the recent tie-ups included Pune Camp showroom of two levels spanning 1,200 sq ft within “Fit In style”, a five-level Hardware mall at M G Road, 800 sq ft at Variety Hardware, Hardware Moghul, at Indore, Cochin’s Franchisee Dqube and Positive Concepts in South Mumbai (600 sq ft outlets each).
The company intends to cover all major business hubs by 2015. “We understand that retailers need to open stores quickly. SafeEnterprises has always been known for facilitating quick start ups and INSYNC is just a manifestation of this core philosophy of the group. We intend to have our footprint in all parts of the country within the next five years,” said Huzefa Merchant, CEO, INSYNC.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India