INSYNC in Pune
INSYNC expands its base across India by tying up with more franchisees.February 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
INSYNC, an effort by one of India’s largest and pioneering designers and producers of shopfitting systems – Safe Enterprises, plans to expand its base across India by tying up with more franchisees. As a part of its expansion, the recent tie-ups included Pune Camp showroom of two levels spanning 1,200 sq ft within “Fit In style”, a five-level Hardware mall at M G Road, 800 sq ft at Variety Hardware, Hardware Moghul, at Indore, Cochin’s Franchisee Dqube and Positive Concepts in South Mumbai (600 sq ft outlets each).
The company intends to cover all major business hubs by 2015. “We understand that retailers need to open stores quickly. SafeEnterprises has always been known for facilitating quick start ups and INSYNC is just a manifestation of this core philosophy of the group. We intend to have our footprint in all parts of the country within the next five years,” said Huzefa Merchant, CEO, INSYNC.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years