ITC Lifestyle to expand extensively
ITC Lifestyle, the lifestyle and retail arm of ITC, is all set to aggressively expand it brands - John Players and Wills Lifestyle. The company is aiming to double the Wills Lifestyle network to 100 s
May 05, 2010 | comments ( 5 ) |
ITC Lifestyle, the lifestyle and retail arm of ITC, is all set to aggressively expand it brands - John Players and Wills Lifestyle. The company is aiming to double the Wills Lifestyle network to 100 stores in the next 18 months.
It is focusing to set its footprint in tier-II markets through the franchising model.
The brand John Players is receiving well with growing consumer interest and its retail presence will be scaled up by adding 100 exclusive stores to take the total to over 300.
Atul Chand, divisional chief executive, Lifestyle Retail Business, ITC Ltd, said that the company is making effort to make fashion more accessible to people as it targets multiple consumer segments, enter new geographies, open more stores and make the products more appealing. A key strategy is to continuously leverage ITC synergies.
He said that the new locations for John Player will be a combination of new cities as well as cities in which John Players is already present. The presence will be enhanced in towns with over 10 lakh population, where the company will be adding 30 outlets and 40,000 sq.ft space.
He further added Wills Lifestyle and John Players are leading brands in their respective segments. The company intends to grow by 20-25 per cent over last financial year.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG