ITC to open 25 new hotels
ITC, the Kolkata-based tobacco and cigarettes major, will open 25 new hotels under the Fortune brand during the next 12-18 months.
March 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC, the Kolkata-based tobacco and cigarettes major, will open 25 new hotels under the Fortune brand during the next 12-18 months. “Fortune is one of the fastest growing brands for the company. The brand has suffered the least even during the downturn last year, where our luxury and premium brands did take a hit. We will look to further have more properties under its fold,” said Pawan Verma, senior executive vice-president, hotels division, ITC.
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen