ITC to open 25 new hotels
ITC, the Kolkata-based tobacco and cigarettes major, will open 25 new hotels under the Fortune brand during the next 12-18 months.
March 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC, the Kolkata-based tobacco and cigarettes major, will open 25 new hotels under the Fortune brand during the next 12-18 months. “Fortune is one of the fastest growing brands for the company. The brand has suffered the least even during the downturn last year, where our luxury and premium brands did take a hit. We will look to further have more properties under its fold,” said Pawan Verma, senior executive vice-president, hotels division, ITC.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021