Ilex-London to open 10 stores in India
Will offer totes, handheld grabs and cross body satchelsApril 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
International accessories brand Ilex-London, which began its Indian operations earlier this year, is planning to open 10 exclusive stores in India.
The brand port folio includes totes, handheld grabs, cross body satchels, day-to-evening clutches and small leather goods such as purses, wallets, belts and iPad covers.
Sunil Bansal, Founder, Ilex, in a media interaction, said, “We intend to have 10 company-owned stores over the next five years. “
Ilex, founded in 1993 in London, is a British brand, which is currently available across eight countries including England, Austria, Germany and Russia.
The brand Ilex-London, however, is owned by Kolkata-based Lexus Exports.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021