IndiGo to launch four new flights on domestic routes
Gurgaon-based budget carrier IndiGo, which is expected to face tough competition from the local subsidiary of the Malaysian airline AirAsia, said today that it would launch four new flights on its domestic routes, starting from tomorrow.June 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gurgaon-based budget carrier IndiGo, which is expected to face tough competition from the local subsidiary of the Malaysian airline AirAsia, said today that it would launch four new flights on its domestic routes, starting from tomorrow.
The addition of these new proposed services would take the airline's total number of flights to 502, from 498 across 36 destinations with a fleet of 78 aircraft, IndiGo said in a release.
The new flights would be launched on the Delhi-Jammu- Delhi and Pune-Chennai-Pune sectors, which include a second daily non-stop service between Delhi and Jammu, it said.
These services would commence operations from June 10 and June 15, the airline said.
"In its commitment to provide maximum connectivity from across the country on its network, IndiGo will provide increased frequencies on the routes and offer greater travel options to passengers across these cities," IndiGo president and executive director Aditya Ghosh said in the release.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay