IndiGo to launch four new flights on domestic routes
Gurgaon-based budget carrier IndiGo, which is expected to face tough competition from the local subsidiary of the Malaysian airline AirAsia, said today that it would launch four new flights on its domestic routes, starting from tomorrow.June 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gurgaon-based budget carrier IndiGo, which is expected to face tough competition from the local subsidiary of the Malaysian airline AirAsia, said today that it would launch four new flights on its domestic routes, starting from tomorrow.
The addition of these new proposed services would take the airline's total number of flights to 502, from 498 across 36 destinations with a fleet of 78 aircraft, IndiGo said in a release.
The new flights would be launched on the Delhi-Jammu- Delhi and Pune-Chennai-Pune sectors, which include a second daily non-stop service between Delhi and Jammu, it said.
These services would commence operations from June 10 and June 15, the airline said.
"In its commitment to provide maximum connectivity from across the country on its network, IndiGo will provide increased frequencies on the routes and offer greater travel options to passengers across these cities," IndiGo president and executive director Aditya Ghosh said in the release.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021