India Circus aims to garner Rs 300 crore revenue by 2020

The home decor, design and lifestyle brand was started as a private label in 2012 by Mehta.
India Circus

India Circus, Godrej & Boyce's retail brand, is aiming to generate a revenue of Rs 300 crore by 2020, expecting nearly 10 times growth.

Krsnaa Mehta, Founder and Executive Director, India Circus, said, "Our current revenue is Rs 35 crore and we are working towards achieving a Rs 300 crore revenue by 2020 and Rs 700 crore by 2025."

The home decor, design and lifestyle brand was started as a private label in 2012 by Mehta.

India Circus looks to grow its online and offline businesses at a rapid pace to drive the growth. The company’s online business contributes 60%, while the remaining 40% is added by the offline.

"Currently we have 5 stores in total, 2 in Mumbai, 1 each in Chennai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. We are looking at a company owned, company operated and franchise model to expand our presence across cities. Our aim is to have 40 stores by 2020, which is almost over 1 store per month," Mehta stated.

The company is further aiming at deepening its presence in the international market.

He added, "We have retailed in Mauritius, Singapore and Qatar (National Museum of Qatar) and are also selling in the European continent via the West wing Group, which is a Euro 254 million group in the continent. We will be globally accessible online to our entire consumer base and global offline stores are definitely a part of our 5-year-plan. We are also looking at being globally accessible by 2020 with stores in London, Hong Kong, New York City and many more."

 
 
 
 
TRENDING ARTICLE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU