India Post ties up with Fabindia
The tie up would help customers to send Fabindia products to their friends across the globe by means of hassle free postal retail service
June 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
In its first partnership with a private firm, India Post had partnered with retail chain Fabindia, which would help customers send Fabindia products to their friends across the globe.
"As a part of the joint endeavour, India post will now offer customers hassle free postal retail service, which would enable the customers to buy, pack and dispatch Fabindia products not only within India, but also to international destinations," an official statement said here. It also added that in order to help the customers in booking consignments, Delhi Postal Circle staff will be deployed at this Fabindia store.
The counter, located at Fabindia's flagship store at Greater Kailash in New Delhi, was jointly inaugurated by India Post Secretary Radhika Doraiswamy and Fabindia Managing Director William Bissell.
India Post has a postal retail service at the Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan (Cottage Emporium), where customers can avail speed post services and registered parcel booking. The post office counter at the Fabindia outlet will offer the domestic and international flat rate parcel service and EMS speed post service.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2