India Post ties up with Fabindia
The tie up would help customers to send Fabindia products to their friends across the globe by means of hassle free postal retail service
June 15, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
In its first partnership with a private firm, India Post had partnered with retail chain Fabindia, which would help customers send Fabindia products to their friends across the globe.
"As a part of the joint endeavour, India post will now offer customers hassle free postal retail service, which would enable the customers to buy, pack and dispatch Fabindia products not only within India, but also to international destinations," an official statement said here. It also added that in order to help the customers in booking consignments, Delhi Postal Circle staff will be deployed at this Fabindia store.
The counter, located at Fabindia's flagship store at Greater Kailash in New Delhi, was jointly inaugurated by India Post Secretary Radhika Doraiswamy and Fabindia Managing Director William Bissell.
India Post has a postal retail service at the Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan (Cottage Emporium), where customers can avail speed post services and registered parcel booking. The post office counter at the Fabindia outlet will offer the domestic and international flat rate parcel service and EMS speed post service.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%