India’s first Healthcare, Beauty & Wellness Franchising Report @ the Knowledge Series workshop in Mumbai
Franchise India Holdings limited in association with Francorp and Medium Healthcare Consulting Pvt Ltd organised a two-day workshop on Business of Healthcare, Wellness and Beauty at Taj Lands End, Mum
January 30, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Franchise India Holdings limited in association with Francorp and Medium Healthcare Consulting Pvt Ltd organised a two-day workshop on Business of Healthcare, Wellness and Beauty at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. On the occasion, India’s First Healthcare, Wellness and Beauty Franchising Report was launched by Mr. Ratan Jalan, Founder, Medium Healthcare Marketing and Mr. Sachin Marya, CEO & Publisher, Franchise India Holdings Limited.
The primary objective of the report is to provide a snapshot of current trends in Healthcare, Wellness & Beauty Franchising vis-à-vis expert analysis of various elements having implications on it.
Mr. Gaurav Marya, President, Franchise India Holdings Limited, said on the occasion, “Our Healthcare, Wellness & Beauty franchising report encompasses every aspect involved with the opportunity, from what is the latest in healthcare and wellness franchising to broader issues and important developments needed to be installed in the business when using franchise route for businesses growth.
The workshop highlighted the key areas of the industry like Overview and Challenges in healthcare retail, Why and When to Franchise, Expanding your business through franchising, Nuts & Bolts of a Franchise Action Plan, How do you find potential franchisees / business partners , Marketing, Pricing and Creating a Brand Identity, Some of the day-to-day Operational Challenges, and many more.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore