India’s largest watch store launched in Delhi
Located in South Extension, the store is spread in 5000 sq ft with 1500 designs and 2500 watches in this flagship store
March 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Marking a new benchmark in premium watch retailing, Titan opened its largest watch store in the country here today named Helios. Located in South Extension, the store is spread in 5000 sq ft with 1500 designs and 2500 watches in this flagship store.
Helios—Titan’s premium multi-brand watch chain is first in the city and fourth in the country. Expressing the thoughts on the occasion Bhaskar Bhat, MD, Titan Industries” We are here again with our promise to give our customers the wide range of brands and collection never seen before to fulfill the appetite of Indians who want more.” Bhatt also revealed the massive expansion plans saying,"we would open around 200-250 stores in this year and Helios particularly would add upto 9 stores this year."
The 2-storey building showcases the finest collection of Titan like Purple, Edge, Octane, Raga and brands --Xylus, Nebula, Zoop etc. International collection showcases Movado, Seiko, Emporio Armani and many more.
The store not only gives the unique buying experiences but also the exclusive customised services which a customer has never experienced before for instance a customer can even embed his or loved ones names on the watch to make it a special timepiece etc.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay