India’s largest watch store launched in Delhi
Located in South Extension, the store is spread in 5000 sq ft with 1500 designs and 2500 watches in this flagship store
March 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Marking a new benchmark in premium watch retailing, Titan opened its largest watch store in the country here today named Helios. Located in South Extension, the store is spread in 5000 sq ft with 1500 designs and 2500 watches in this flagship store.
Helios—Titan’s premium multi-brand watch chain is first in the city and fourth in the country. Expressing the thoughts on the occasion Bhaskar Bhat, MD, Titan Industries” We are here again with our promise to give our customers the wide range of brands and collection never seen before to fulfill the appetite of Indians who want more.” Bhatt also revealed the massive expansion plans saying,"we would open around 200-250 stores in this year and Helios particularly would add upto 9 stores this year."
The 2-storey building showcases the finest collection of Titan like Purple, Edge, Octane, Raga and brands --Xylus, Nebula, Zoop etc. International collection showcases Movado, Seiko, Emporio Armani and many more.
The store not only gives the unique buying experiences but also the exclusive customised services which a customer has never experienced before for instance a customer can even embed his or loved ones names on the watch to make it a special timepiece etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021