Indian Beverage Association formed
It has been learnt that the top Indian brands in the non-alcoholic
July 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
It has been learnt that the top Indian brands in the non-alcoholic beverage industry havejoined hands to form the Indian Beverage Association to regulate their matters related tothe industry.
The top Indian companies include Dabur India Ltd, Red Bull India Pvt Ltd, Tetra PakIndia Pvt Ltd, Pearl Drinks Ltd, Bengal Beverages Ltd, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, CocaCola India, PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt Ltd and the Indian Soft Drinks ManufacturersAssociation.
“The association aims to be the national voice for the non-alcoholic beverage industryand to effectively represent the members' interests. The association will serve as aninterface between the industry, the government and the public, besides providing aunified and focused viewpoint in respect of legislative and regulatory matters,” said MrArvind Varma, Secretary-General, Indian Beverage Association.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021