Indian Beverage Association formed
It has been learnt that the top Indian brands in the non-alcoholic
July 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
It has been learnt that the top Indian brands in the non-alcoholic beverage industry havejoined hands to form the Indian Beverage Association to regulate their matters related tothe industry.
The top Indian companies include Dabur India Ltd, Red Bull India Pvt Ltd, Tetra PakIndia Pvt Ltd, Pearl Drinks Ltd, Bengal Beverages Ltd, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, CocaCola India, PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt Ltd and the Indian Soft Drinks ManufacturersAssociation.
“The association aims to be the national voice for the non-alcoholic beverage industryand to effectively represent the members' interests. The association will serve as aninterface between the industry, the government and the public, besides providing aunified and focused viewpoint in respect of legislative and regulatory matters,” said MrArvind Varma, Secretary-General, Indian Beverage Association.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2