Indian Grill Room opens
The restaurant opens at Gurgaon; specialises in kebabs.March 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Indian Grill Room, a family restaurant, has opened in Gurgaon, Haryana. The restaurant aims to provide its patrons with one-of-a-kind experience. Spread over 20,000 sq ft with indoor and outdoor sections in equal proportions, it offers private dining areas with a personal chef and a mini bar. The indoor area has a large open kitchen with a chef’s table in the centre with interactive grill stations. The terrace has a large water body, gazebos and a performance area.
The restaurant has taken a pan Indian approach as far as the menu is concerned. It serves popular north Indian kebabs like Malai Tikka, Fish Amritsari, Kesari Paneer Tikka to favourites from other parts of the country like the Meen Moilee, Goan Chicken Cafreal, Kashmiri Tabak Maaz, Mutton Suka or the Urlai (Potato) Roast from the south.
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results