Indian Grill Room opens
The restaurant opens at Gurgaon; specialises in kebabs.March 30, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Indian Grill Room, a family restaurant, has opened in Gurgaon, Haryana. The restaurant aims to provide its patrons with one-of-a-kind experience. Spread over 20,000 sq ft with indoor and outdoor sections in equal proportions, it offers private dining areas with a personal chef and a mini bar. The indoor area has a large open kitchen with a chef’s table in the centre with interactive grill stations. The terrace has a large water body, gazebos and a performance area.
The restaurant has taken a pan Indian approach as far as the menu is concerned. It serves popular north Indian kebabs like Malai Tikka, Fish Amritsari, Kesari Paneer Tikka to favourites from other parts of the country like the Meen Moilee, Goan Chicken Cafreal, Kashmiri Tabak Maaz, Mutton Suka or the Urlai (Potato) Roast from the south.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021