Indian Terrain targets to be Rs 100-cr brand
Indian Terrain, a decade old casual wear brand targeted at the young adult and currently part of Celebrity Fashions, is set to become a Rs 100 crore brand by the end of this financial year. From 45 ou
April 12, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Terrain, a decade old casual wear brand targeted at the young adult and currently part of Celebrity Fashions, is set to become a Rs 100 crore brand by the end of this financial year. From 45 outlets at the end of March, 2010, it is planned to touch the 100-store mark in two years.
New outlets and increase in the range of offerings in the men’s wear are expected to facilitate additional revenue streams. While the company had test-launched a range of women’s wear over a year and half ago, it has since decided to keep it in the back-burner and focus on the men’s wear for the present.
A majority of the 45 stores are in the four southern states, besides Maharashtra and Gujarat. The company is also set to tap the potential of tier II towns in these two regions.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019