Indian Terrain to enter jeans segment
Indian Terrain Fashions Ltd, the company which recently de-merged with Chennai-based apparel manufacturer Celebrity
October 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Terrain Fashions Ltd, the company which recently de-merged with Chennai-based apparel manufacturer Celebrity Fashions Ltd, is planning to foray into premium jeans wear segment by October this year. The segment would be above Rs 2,500 for a pair of jeans.
It has set a target of Rs 150 crore as turnover this year, an increase of 23 per cent from the last year. The company would import denim from a US-based manufacturer, who also manufactures denim for premium brands in US, confirmed a company official. The company currently offers a range of men's wear including smart casuals and formals.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India