Indian Terrain to enter jeans segment
Indian Terrain Fashions Ltd, the company which recently de-merged with Chennai-based apparel manufacturer Celebrity
October 03, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indian Terrain Fashions Ltd, the company which recently de-merged with Chennai-based apparel manufacturer Celebrity Fashions Ltd, is planning to foray into premium jeans wear segment by October this year. The segment would be above Rs 2,500 for a pair of jeans.
It has set a target of Rs 150 crore as turnover this year, an increase of 23 per cent from the last year. The company would import denim from a US-based manufacturer, who also manufactures denim for premium brands in US, confirmed a company official. The company currently offers a range of men's wear including smart casuals and formals.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019