Indian brand with intl appeal
The brand is Indian with American values and European style.December 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aspiration affordability and accessibility (AAA) is the mantra followed by the upcoming brand American Swan.
American Swan is an Indian brand with American values and European style which will soon be buzzing the market with different channels. The brand is in testing phase where they are present in 15 North Indian cities.
January 2013 will witness the launch of this brand online with different delivery formats and will be accessible to the tier-4 and tier-5 cities as well. With categories ranging from apparels to home décor and other lifestyle products, brand owner Anurag Rajpal aims at bridging the gap between the aspirations and affordability of Indian consumers. “We aim to deliver international style and quality at lower premium prices to the Indian consumers. At the time when major brands are available only in 400-500 towns, we will be available in almost every Indian town”, said Rajpal in an interaction with Indian Retailer.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2