Indian brand with intl appeal
The brand is Indian with American values and European style.December 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aspiration affordability and accessibility (AAA) is the mantra followed by the upcoming brand American Swan.
American Swan is an Indian brand with American values and European style which will soon be buzzing the market with different channels. The brand is in testing phase where they are present in 15 North Indian cities.
January 2013 will witness the launch of this brand online with different delivery formats and will be accessible to the tier-4 and tier-5 cities as well. With categories ranging from apparels to home décor and other lifestyle products, brand owner Anurag Rajpal aims at bridging the gap between the aspirations and affordability of Indian consumers. “We aim to deliver international style and quality at lower premium prices to the Indian consumers. At the time when major brands are available only in 400-500 towns, we will be available in almost every Indian town”, said Rajpal in an interaction with Indian Retailer.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021