Indirapuram gets SRS 7Dayz
SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with
October 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
SRS Group, one of India's leading conglomerates with business interests in real estate, multiplex cinemas, retail, jewels and food & beverages, today announces the opening of new food court at Indirapuram as a part of their expansion plan. The new upcoming SRS 7dayz will be the 10th food court in North India.
SRS 7dayz, a completely vegetarian multi-cuisine food court which offers different variety of food to cater to the growing demands of customers. The special impressive menu includes North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Continental, Tandoor, Beverages, Ice creams and Sweets which will be served by the expert chefs. Build up area of 8000 sq feet with comfort seating arrangement of 220 people and Banquet standing capacity of 300 people.
Currently SRS 7dayz Food Court is present in Faridabad, Greater Noida, Bijnor, Ludhiana, Jind, Gorakhpur, Moradabad, Indore and SRS 7dayz Café is in Faridabad and Moradabad as of now
Dr. Anil Jindal, CMD, SRS Group, said, “We are glad to offer a variety of cuisine from across the globe, under one roof in a trendy and fun ambience to the residents of Indrapuram with our new SRS 7Dayz Food Court. SRS food court provides the much awaited relaxation and eating option to the occupants which will provide our customers world class experience. The food court at Indirapuram will further strengthen our market position in the state of Uttar Pradesh. ”
SRS 7Dayz features compact and comfortable sitting format that presents a pleasing ambience which make the food more enjoyable. SRS 7Dayz offers a wide variety of completely vegetarian Indian and continental delicacies to satisfy one’s taste buds.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India