Indore gets Merc showroom
The showroom is spread over 20,000 sq ft area.February 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mercedes-Benz India has inaugurated its state-of-the art new dealership in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Benchmark Cars Indore, a 3S (Sales, Services & Spares) dealership, was inaugurated by Debashis Mitra, Director, Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India, and Sanjay Thakker, Chairman & Managing Director, Benchmark Cars Indore.
This is the largest luxury car showroom in Madhya Pradesh spread over 20,000 sq ft area, with an investment of over Rs 50 million. The showroom boasts of a display area showcasing the full range of Mercedes-Benz cars, special accessory zones, and exclusive customer lounge with Mercedes-Café creating a delightful customer experience and offers service like drive-in valet service.
Debashis Mitra, Director, Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India, commented: “With the inauguration of the new dealership in Indore, we are on track with our ‘Go to the customer’ strategy and are confident of giving our esteemed customers a premium vehicle ownership experience. The inauguration of the new showroom further deepens our commitment to the market and also to our discerning customers of Madhya Pradesh.”
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%