Indore gets Merc showroom
The showroom is spread over 20,000 sq ft area.February 24, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mercedes-Benz India has inaugurated its state-of-the art new dealership in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Benchmark Cars Indore, a 3S (Sales, Services & Spares) dealership, was inaugurated by Debashis Mitra, Director, Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India, and Sanjay Thakker, Chairman & Managing Director, Benchmark Cars Indore.
This is the largest luxury car showroom in Madhya Pradesh spread over 20,000 sq ft area, with an investment of over Rs 50 million. The showroom boasts of a display area showcasing the full range of Mercedes-Benz cars, special accessory zones, and exclusive customer lounge with Mercedes-Café creating a delightful customer experience and offers service like drive-in valet service.
Debashis Mitra, Director, Sales & Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India, commented: “With the inauguration of the new dealership in Indore, we are on track with our ‘Go to the customer’ strategy and are confident of giving our esteemed customers a premium vehicle ownership experience. The inauguration of the new showroom further deepens our commitment to the market and also to our discerning customers of Madhya Pradesh.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2