Infor and Golden Gate acquire Lawson Software
First integrated products to provide immediate value to customers
July 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
GGC Software Holdings, Inc., an affiliate of Golden Gate Capital, and Infor, a leading provider of business software serving more than 70,000 customers announced the completion of its acquisition of Lawson Software. Pursuant to the terms of such merger agreement, Lawson’s stockholders will receive $11.25 per share in cash, without interest and less any applicable withholding taxes, for each share of common stock they owned immediately prior to the effective time of the merger.
Pledging to deliver incremental value quickly to customers, the Infor and Lawson product development teams have begun integrating applications using Infor ION, an innovative interoperability architecture.
Under this development effort, first products targeted for release later this year are Lawson S3 and Infor FMS SunSystems Enterprise, Lawson S3 and Infor EAM and Lawson Human Capital Management and Infor Workforce Management.
“These first product examples reflect the potential of this partnership and the fast pace of our development efforts,” said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. “We will continue our work to deliver deeper functionality and industry-specific applications, particularly in key industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, distribution, public sector and hospitality.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021