Infor and Golden Gate acquire Lawson Software
First integrated products to provide immediate value to customers
July 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
GGC Software Holdings, Inc., an affiliate of Golden Gate Capital, and Infor, a leading provider of business software serving more than 70,000 customers announced the completion of its acquisition of Lawson Software. Pursuant to the terms of such merger agreement, Lawson’s stockholders will receive $11.25 per share in cash, without interest and less any applicable withholding taxes, for each share of common stock they owned immediately prior to the effective time of the merger.
Pledging to deliver incremental value quickly to customers, the Infor and Lawson product development teams have begun integrating applications using Infor ION, an innovative interoperability architecture.
Under this development effort, first products targeted for release later this year are Lawson S3 and Infor FMS SunSystems Enterprise, Lawson S3 and Infor EAM and Lawson Human Capital Management and Infor Workforce Management.
“These first product examples reflect the potential of this partnership and the fast pace of our development efforts,” said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. “We will continue our work to deliver deeper functionality and industry-specific applications, particularly in key industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, distribution, public sector and hospitality.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore