Infor appoints new CFO and COO
Infor, a leading software provider of business applications, has named Kevin Samuelson as its chief financial officer and Pam
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Infor, a leading software provider of business applications, has named Kevin Samuelson as its chief financial officer and Pam Murphy as its chief operating officer, effective immediately. Samuelson replaces retiring CFO Raj Rajaji, who will remain with Infor for six months to ensure a smooth transition.
As lead for Infor’s acquisition and integration team, Samuelson has been instrumental in building Infor’s broad portfolio of best-in-class technology, helping Infor become a leading ERP provider. Samuelson has completed more than 40 strategic acquisitions since joining the company in 2002. He has also risen more than $5 billion in financing and helped Infor grow from $40 million to nearly $2 billion in annual revenue.
“I am excited to promote two executives who have contributed greatly to Infor’s success and bring significant experience, great track records and a deep understanding of Infor and our industry to their new roles,” said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store