Infor appoints new CFO and COO
Infor, a leading software provider of business applications, has named Kevin Samuelson as its chief financial officer and Pam
October 19, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Infor, a leading software provider of business applications, has named Kevin Samuelson as its chief financial officer and Pam Murphy as its chief operating officer, effective immediately. Samuelson replaces retiring CFO Raj Rajaji, who will remain with Infor for six months to ensure a smooth transition.
As lead for Infor’s acquisition and integration team, Samuelson has been instrumental in building Infor’s broad portfolio of best-in-class technology, helping Infor become a leading ERP provider. Samuelson has completed more than 40 strategic acquisitions since joining the company in 2002. He has also risen more than $5 billion in financing and helped Infor grow from $40 million to nearly $2 billion in annual revenue.
“I am excited to promote two executives who have contributed greatly to Infor’s success and bring significant experience, great track records and a deep understanding of Infor and our industry to their new roles,” said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group