Infor appoints new Partner for India
Xoriant to Sell Infor ERP LN and WMS
July 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, has appointed Xoriant as a new channel partner for India. The reseller agreement covers a number of Infor solutions including Infor ERP LN (enterprise resource planning) and WMS (warehouse management). Xoriant, which is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, is an existing successful channel partner for Infor ERP LN in the Middle East and USA.
Xoriant has been appointed as a strategic channel partner for growth in India, following its existing successes with customers in manufacturing, logistics, energy and oil & gas. The appointment of Xoriant will provide the necessary reach and coverage for Infor in India.
“There are some exciting opportunities in India for ERP and for companies wishing to improve their warehouse management systems. WMS is well proven in reducing costs whilst boosting customer service,” comments Girish Gaitonde, CEO, Xoriant. “On average, around 20% of all orders are fulfilled ‘imperfectly’. So those forward-thinking companies who address this issue stand to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty ensuring that all products are delivered on time and accurately.”
“Our channel strategy is not about the quantity of partners. Instead we want to work with a smaller number of quality, growth-oriented partners who understand the value Infor solutions can bring to their client base. We invest considerable time and resources to work with them to help build a pipeline of business,” said Anjan Thakur, Director Systems Integration & Alliances and Channel Development, India, Infor.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG