Inorbit Mall's 2 Awards at Asia Awards 2010
After being recognized for ‘ Most Admired Shopping Centre Developer
August 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
After being recognized for ‘ Most Admired Shopping Centre Developer of the Year’ & ‘MostAdmired Shopping Centre of the Year - Marketing and Consumer Promotion’ at the IndiaShopping Centre Awards 2010 in May , Inorbit Malls has won 2 more awards for ‘BrandExcellence in Social Marketing’ and ‘Brand Excellence in Construction and Real Estate’ at therecently concluded Chief Marketing Officer Council (CMO) Asia Awards 2010 in Singapore.
Mr. Nishank Joshi, Assistant General Manager-Corporate Communications, accepted the awardon behalf of Inorbit Malls, at the award function. Being the only Shopping Centre Company fromIndia to have won these accolades, speaks volumes about the rising stature of Inorbit Malls asa leading brand in the Shopping Center Industry. These 2 awards take Inorbit’s awards tally to atotal of 27 awards.
Speaking of the award, Mr. Kishore Bhatija, CEO, Inorbit Malls said, "The CMO Awardsis recognition of the efforts that Inorbit, as a corporate is taking for community well-being.Acknowledgments such as these are great morale boosters to each employee and all ourassociates. We are flattered and at the same time proud to be a notable part of this thrivingsector".
Inorbit won Brand Excellence in Social Marketing thanks to its path breaking community buildinginitiatives – AIKYA, BODH & LIVE AT Inorbit.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear