Insync to Wishes and Dreams's rescue
Wishes and Dreams hires Insync
September 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Wishes and Dreams, located in Secunderabad, covering a large range of house wear and gifting products, is a 13,000 sq ft retail store from the house of Tanisi retailing. It hired Insync to provide them with the store fixture solution. They were given the responsibility of store planning, shop fit consultancy, fixture designing, production, site planning and implementation of shop fittings. “Our fixturing solution had to adapt to the specific needs of each product category to provide our end consumers a highly evolved & easy to shop environment”, said Huzefa Merchant, CEO, Insync RPM Pvt. Ltd.
Post 40, the modular fixture range from Insync was used to provide the complete solution to the Wishes and Dreams project. Post 40 provides all the prerequisites for a store of this size & category, a robust & highly versatile construction assists in creating continuous wall units with a high weight baring capacity. With the use of back lighted panels, they were able to provide focal points & draw customer attention to targeted product catagories. The rest of the store was planned in white pre laminated back panels to provide a subtle but highly effective back drop to the colorful & vibrant product mix. The challenge lies in optimising the mid floor space, which was overcome by creating continuous mid floor units. This enabled them to create a highly effective display solution along with start up cost reducing drastically.
“By creatively utilising the features provided by the Post 40 display solution, we were able to assist the customer in creating an effective retailing platform, while reducing the start up & subsequent running cost of the store”, quipped the CEO.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India