Intelligent device for Retail by Honeywell
Honeywell has introduced the Dolphin 6100 mobile computer
July 16, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Honeywell has introduced the Dolphin 6100 mobile computer, an addition to Dolphin family of mobile computers. Equipped with the latest communication, data collection and imaging capabilities, this device provides users with increased productivity and mobility. The 6100 expands Honeywell`s mobility portfolio for retail and other light-industrial settings. It delivers a heightened level of usability and reliability for in-store retail and light industrial settings. This pocket-sized device is ergonomically designed to provide easy, single-handed scanning, allowing enterprises to achieve enhanced efficiency and rapid return on investment.
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal
- GUESS to go on its own in India!