International labels restructuring biz
S Oliver, Ed Hardy and Boggi join the bandwagon.May 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
S Oliver, Ed hardy and Boggi are reorganising their Indian business operations and partnerships. The labels have new plans to get their businesses running swiftly in India.
While S Oliver snapped its joint venture with Orient Craft, Ed hardy is also likely to call of its partnership with Wadhawan Group. Boggi will be selling 30 per cent stake in its local JV to majority partner DLF Retail.
Ed Hardy will partner with Reliance Brands, as part of a broad based JV that the American parent Iconix Group struck with the latter.
Orient Craft which held 49 per cent stake in the JV with S Oliver, was said be running in losses which resulted in the break - up of this venture. S Oliver will now partner with a Germany-based NRI business group to take the business forward.
On the other hand, Boggi’s operations would take the franchise route with DLF Retail.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore