International labels restructuring biz
S Oliver, Ed Hardy and Boggi join the bandwagon.May 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
S Oliver, Ed hardy and Boggi are reorganising their Indian business operations and partnerships. The labels have new plans to get their businesses running swiftly in India.
While S Oliver snapped its joint venture with Orient Craft, Ed hardy is also likely to call of its partnership with Wadhawan Group. Boggi will be selling 30 per cent stake in its local JV to majority partner DLF Retail.
Ed Hardy will partner with Reliance Brands, as part of a broad based JV that the American parent Iconix Group struck with the latter.
Orient Craft which held 49 per cent stake in the JV with S Oliver, was said be running in losses which resulted in the break - up of this venture. S Oliver will now partner with a Germany-based NRI business group to take the business forward.
On the other hand, Boggi’s operations would take the franchise route with DLF Retail.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years