Ipsos acquires Synovate
Ipsos has recently announced the successful acquisition of the Synovate business for an enterprise value of £525 million.
October 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ipsos has recently announced the successful acquisition of the Synovate business for an enterprise value of £525 million. As per the company, following this transaction, Ipsos has become the third largest global market research company.
Didier Truchot, Ipsos Co-President, said, “We are delighted to have completed the acquisition of Synovate which is transformational for our company. With Synovate, Ipsos strengthens its leadership position in its chosen areas of specialisation and enhances its intellectual and commercial offer to bring enriched and improved solutions to our clients. We are working quickly and jointly with the Synovate team and are delighted to welcome them within Ipsos. We are confident in our ability to achieve the objectives of the combination identified at the announcement of the transaction.” Synovate will be included in Ipsos’ consolidated accounts from October 1, 2011.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021