Ipsos acquires Synovate
Ipsos has recently announced the successful acquisition of the Synovate business for an enterprise value of £525 million.
October 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ipsos has recently announced the successful acquisition of the Synovate business for an enterprise value of £525 million. As per the company, following this transaction, Ipsos has become the third largest global market research company.
Didier Truchot, Ipsos Co-President, said, “We are delighted to have completed the acquisition of Synovate which is transformational for our company. With Synovate, Ipsos strengthens its leadership position in its chosen areas of specialisation and enhances its intellectual and commercial offer to bring enriched and improved solutions to our clients. We are working quickly and jointly with the Synovate team and are delighted to welcome them within Ipsos. We are confident in our ability to achieve the objectives of the combination identified at the announcement of the transaction.” Synovate will be included in Ipsos’ consolidated accounts from October 1, 2011.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2