Italian home-decor adds new address
Italian manufacturer of upholstered furniture, Chataeu d’Ax, today opened their flagship store in association with Style Spa Furniture Ltd. Located at a posh area in South Delhi
September 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian manufacturer of upholstered furniture, Chataeu d’Ax, today opened their flagship store in association with Style Spa Furniture Ltd. Located at a posh area in South Delhi, the store is spread across 5400 sq ft, providing the most exclusive, aesthetic and elegant display of furniture work in Italian expertise.
Sharing his thoughts on the new beginning, Alessandro Colombo, General Manager, Chataeu d’Ax said, “We have been adding dash of style to discerning homes across Europe, America and rest of the world. India is an emerging as a mature market for us and we consider her as an integral part of our Asian plans”. Arun Mahajan, Managing Director, Style Spa Furniture Limited, said, “We are excited about this arrangement with Chataeu d’Ax. Together with our knowledge of the Indian market and their excellence in beauty, art and finesse, we aim to create desirable home furniture across the country.”
The brand has planned to set up three stores within the first year, others coming up in Mumbai and Hyderabad. With an investment of around Rs 2.5crore per store, the store embellishes classic Italian interiors which should be visually appealing to the masses.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazÃ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group