Italian home-decor adds new address
Italian manufacturer of upholstered furniture, Chataeu d’Ax, today opened their flagship store in association with Style Spa Furniture Ltd. Located at a posh area in South Delhi
September 29, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian manufacturer of upholstered furniture, Chataeu d’Ax, today opened their flagship store in association with Style Spa Furniture Ltd. Located at a posh area in South Delhi, the store is spread across 5400 sq ft, providing the most exclusive, aesthetic and elegant display of furniture work in Italian expertise.
Sharing his thoughts on the new beginning, Alessandro Colombo, General Manager, Chataeu d’Ax said, “We have been adding dash of style to discerning homes across Europe, America and rest of the world. India is an emerging as a mature market for us and we consider her as an integral part of our Asian plans”. Arun Mahajan, Managing Director, Style Spa Furniture Limited, said, “We are excited about this arrangement with Chataeu d’Ax. Together with our knowledge of the Indian market and their excellence in beauty, art and finesse, we aim to create desirable home furniture across the country.”
The brand has planned to set up three stores within the first year, others coming up in Mumbai and Hyderabad. With an investment of around Rs 2.5crore per store, the store embellishes classic Italian interiors which should be visually appealing to the masses.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store