Italsofa: First Gallery In India
Italsofa, the contemporary line designed and manufactured
September 25, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Italsofa, the contemporary line designed and manufactured by the Natuzzi Group, forays into India with its first presence at Mission Road, Bangalore. Nitin Bahl, the Country Manager for Natuzzi India to inaugurate the gallery.
Located in the heart of Bangalore city, this 3,200 square feet gallery offers contemporary Italian design and high quality Italian furniture for the living room. The collection of sofas and armchairs is designed, engineered and developed in the Style Centre in Italy.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Pasquale Natuzzi, Chairman and Chief Stylist of the Natuzzi Group, said: ‘It is a pleasure to launch our first Italsofa gallery in Bangalore, the silicon valley of India. The experience and know-how that the Group has developed over its 50 year history has been applied to grow the Italsofa brand, which we believe is well positioned to become a successful brand in India. With this first point of sale in Bangalore, we are able to bring Italian style and quality at great prices for the value conscious Indian consumer’
Mr. Nitin Bahl, Country Manager at Natuzzi India, said: “We are excited about the first gallery launch of Italsofa in one of the India’s most developed cities. The Italsofa gallery will offer products with ultimate comfort, refined design and technological solution with its range of motion sofas, reclining armchairs and sofa beds. The collection, which is characterized by a modern and vibrant style, offers for the mid-market segment, a world of options in leather and fabric.”
The Italsofa range is ideal for Bangalore’s professional population, with the range starting at Rs 1.5 lakhs for a five seater sofa.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint