JFL to intorduce more global brands in India?
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd, speculated to introduce US
August 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd (JFL), which was speculated to introduce US coffee chain Starbucks’ entry in India, has revealed that it is in talks with other global brands to bring them into the country.
The company, earlier known as Domino's Pizza India Ltd, runs fast food chain Domino's Pizza in India with over 320 stores. It plans to add 70 more Dominos stores this fiscal.
"When we changed the name of the firm, our intent was to bring more international brands in the country. I admit we are in discussion with a handful of them," said Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JFL)CEO Ajay Kaul.
However, the company is tight-lipped on further comments to bring Starbucks, the coffee chain in India.
Jubilant Bhartia Group holds the master franchisee rights for the Domino's Pizza brand and operations for the whole of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years