JFL to intorduce more global brands in India?
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd, speculated to introduce US
August 04, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd (JFL), which was speculated to introduce US coffee chain Starbucks’ entry in India, has revealed that it is in talks with other global brands to bring them into the country.
The company, earlier known as Domino's Pizza India Ltd, runs fast food chain Domino's Pizza in India with over 320 stores. It plans to add 70 more Dominos stores this fiscal.
"When we changed the name of the firm, our intent was to bring more international brands in the country. I admit we are in discussion with a handful of them," said Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JFL)CEO Ajay Kaul.
However, the company is tight-lipped on further comments to bring Starbucks, the coffee chain in India.
Jubilant Bhartia Group holds the master franchisee rights for the Domino's Pizza brand and operations for the whole of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore