Jaguar Land Rover sales rise 20 pc in May to 38,831 units
The Jaguar brand sold 6,450 units, up 4 per cent, while Land Rover sold 32,381 units, a growth of 23 per centJune 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover today reported a 20 per cent increase in global sales to 38,831 units in May.
The Jaguar brand sold 6,450 units, up 4 per cent, while Land Rover sold 32,381 units, a growth of 23 per cent, the company said in a statement.
JLR's sales rose 53 per cent in China, while in North America it was up 19 per cent, the UK up 15 per cent, Asia Pacific up 11 per cent, and Europe up 8 per cent, it said.
"This has been another solid month for Jaguar Land Rover, with continued strong demand for models across the range in our international markets," JLR Group Sales Operations Director Andy Goss said.
The continued success of the F-Type convertible, coupled with the launch of Coupe, has supported Jaguar's sales momentum. For Land Rover, the Range Rover Sport and Evoque continue to deliver impressive sales performance, he added.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021