Jaguar Land Rover sales rise 20 pc in May to 38,831 units
The Jaguar brand sold 6,450 units, up 4 per cent, while Land Rover sold 32,381 units, a growth of 23 per centJune 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover today reported a 20 per cent increase in global sales to 38,831 units in May.
The Jaguar brand sold 6,450 units, up 4 per cent, while Land Rover sold 32,381 units, a growth of 23 per cent, the company said in a statement.
JLR's sales rose 53 per cent in China, while in North America it was up 19 per cent, the UK up 15 per cent, Asia Pacific up 11 per cent, and Europe up 8 per cent, it said.
"This has been another solid month for Jaguar Land Rover, with continued strong demand for models across the range in our international markets," JLR Group Sales Operations Director Andy Goss said.
The continued success of the F-Type convertible, coupled with the launch of Coupe, has supported Jaguar's sales momentum. For Land Rover, the Range Rover Sport and Evoque continue to deliver impressive sales performance, he added.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category