Japanese Utena plans retail set up
Japanese cosmetics major, Utena Co Ltd, is geared
May 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Japanese cosmetics major, Utena Co Ltd, is geared up to foray into the domestic market by launching an array of products through premium retail formats.
The company plans to first target the selected cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai. It will launch New U, Health & Glow and Le Marche in the Indian market. The company is also launching its range of natural scrubs.
The company roadmaps to enter 10 cities with a range of products over the next six months with its 15-skin care and hair care products.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India