Jenjum Gadi launches flagship store
Launched the store at the Crescent Mall,DelhiSeptember 20, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
After a positive stint retailing in multi label stores across the country and Middle-East Jenjum Gadi a promising Delhi based designer launched his flagship store at the Crescent Mall today. The store boasts of an amalgamation of Jenjum’s creations starting from his much celebrated “An ode to Gota” and “Tribal Connection”.
Renowned Interior designer Ambrish Arora of Celebrated Lotus Design was roped in to design the interiors of the store which has been created with elaborate color bursts and geometrical patterns that reflects the tribal streak which remains Jenjum’s biggest source of inspiration.
Apart from his creations the store will also stock accessories designed by Jenjum Gadi’s close friend and jewellery designer Zames Mangte from Manipur.
Jenjum Gadi shares, “I am extremely thrilled to have launched my store in the city and through my collection in the store I bring a slice of the ancestral tribal charm. The launch of the store I trust will furthermore bring more significance to the barely known designs and motifs of the ancestral tribal charm”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021