Jennifer Adams launches new Collection
Partners with ‘Jaipur’ to launch new CollectionJune 11, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
By Indian Retailer Bureau
Leading interior designer Jennifer Adams has launched its new collection comprising rugs, pillows, and poufs to Scottsdale market in association with its licensing and manufacturing partner ‘Jaipur’ based out of Georgia, US. ‘Jaipur’ is one of the leading wholesalers in the home textiles and accent industry with a wide range of rugs, poufs and pillows.
The new collection is dubbed as stylish and trendy that can go with any decor. Brighter accents of the pillows and poufs provide the finishing touches to make a room unique, said the statement released by the company.
On licensing partnership with Jaipur, Jennifer Adams said, “I'm so thrilled to share my new collection of area rugs, pillows and poufs! And I'm honoured to be in partnership with Jaipur. I truly admire their dedication to quality and improving the lives of their artisans. The timeless beauty, rich colors and lush textures of the collection will add so much to any decor, including my own! You'll love the function and beauty as much as I do."
Citing the three categories included in the product launch, Asha Chaudhary, CEO of Jaipur, said "We're excited about the partnership with Jennifer Adams and even more excited that we will be launching in not just one but 3 categories! It is always great to work with designers who have a style statement and Jennifer is a great example. The line is beautiful, and we are ready for all Jaipur partners to see the product."
The new collection of Jennifer Adams will debut at the Las Vegas Market, July 27 - July 31, 2014, at the World Market Center, Building B Suite 424.
US based interior designer Jennifer Adams shares an impressive portfolio of products including luxury, hotel quality and fashion bedding, fabrics, furniture, pet beds and accessories, apparel and area rugs.
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen