‘Jewels by Annu Chadha’ in Delhi
The Brand launched its third standalone storeJuly 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bringing a contemporary twist to the rich Indian jewelley heritage, designer Annu Chadha under the label ‘Jewels by Annu Chadha’, launched the first standalone boutique in the capital. The store sprawls over 1400 square feet at A-8, south extension Part-1, New Delhi. The brand has its retail outlets in three cities which are Chandigarh, Amritsar and Delhi. Her next store will find a location in Mumbai.
In future, she is planning to step outside India. Annu Chadha’s collections have a lot of European taste and that is the reason, she is eyeing to open store in London. Her clientele are mostly celebrities and models like Raveena Tandon, Pooja Batra and Tulip Joshi. The stones used in her products are mostly Diamond, Emerald and Ruby. The Price starts from Rs 60,000 for an earpiece and goes higher depending on the stones used.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021