Jewels by Annu Chadha in Delhi
The brand launched its third standalone store.July 10, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Bringing a contemporary twist to the rich Indian jewelley heritage, designer Annu Chadha under the label ‘Jewels by Annu Chadha’, launched the first standalone boutique in the capital. The store sprawls over 1400 square feet at A-8, south extension Part-1, New Delhi. The brand has its retail outlets in three cities which are Chandigarh, Amritsar and Delhi. Her next store will find a location in Mumbai.
In future, she is planning to step outside India. Annu Chadha’s collections have a lot of European taste and that is the reason, she is eyeing to open store in London. Her clientele are mostly celebrities and models like Raveena Tandon, Pooja Batra and Tulip Joshi. The stones used in her products are mostly Diamond, Emerald and Ruby. The Price starts from Rs 60,000 for an earpiece and goes higher depending on the stones used.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India