Jewelsnext.com, an online jewellery portal
Jewelsnext.com is the most advanced e-commerce jewellery portal that is built exclusively for the consumers. It is an online shopping platform where jewellers can showcase their products and enhance t
November 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jewelsnext.com is the most advanced e-commerce jewellery portal that is built exclusively for the consumers. It is an online shopping platform where jewellers can showcase their products and enhance their visibility and attract huge amount of customers. This initiative has been developed in response to an increasing appetite for people shopping online. According to world gold council 746 tonnes of gold sold in the form of jewellery in India every year. Live prices of Gold changing every five minutes on complete inventory on jewelsnext.com.
The portal consolidates more than 20 well known jewellery retailers including Mehrasaons, Jeth Bhai Zaveri, Chawla jewellers, Cygnus Diamonds and many more high street retailers. This jewellery website has been built with the client’s jewellery shopping experience in mind. Here the consumers can compare and contrast items between retailers while buying items. Jewelsnext.com delivers an extended online product range and shows the company’s commitment to offer diverse styles of jewellery from different retailers.
Gaurav Issar, Director, Jewelsnext.com, says, “We are thrilled to announce the launch of first of its kind e-commerce enabled portal for jewellery buyers. The website has been designed to enhance the opportunity for the consumers to shop online for jewellery in a more time efficient and enjoyable way. Jewelsnext.com is building its own supply chain and inventory solutions to package industry wise Inventory of the products nationwide with technology. The company is aiming at at 100crore turnover within 12-15 months of launch.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2