Jewelsnext.com, an online jewellery portal
Jewelsnext.com is the most advanced e-commerce jewellery portal that is built exclusively for the consumers. It is an online shopping platform where jewellers can showcase their products and enhance t
November 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jewelsnext.com is the most advanced e-commerce jewellery portal that is built exclusively for the consumers. It is an online shopping platform where jewellers can showcase their products and enhance their visibility and attract huge amount of customers. This initiative has been developed in response to an increasing appetite for people shopping online. According to world gold council 746 tonnes of gold sold in the form of jewellery in India every year. Live prices of Gold changing every five minutes on complete inventory on jewelsnext.com.
The portal consolidates more than 20 well known jewellery retailers including Mehrasaons, Jeth Bhai Zaveri, Chawla jewellers, Cygnus Diamonds and many more high street retailers. This jewellery website has been built with the client’s jewellery shopping experience in mind. Here the consumers can compare and contrast items between retailers while buying items. Jewelsnext.com delivers an extended online product range and shows the company’s commitment to offer diverse styles of jewellery from different retailers.
Gaurav Issar, Director, Jewelsnext.com, says, “We are thrilled to announce the launch of first of its kind e-commerce enabled portal for jewellery buyers. The website has been designed to enhance the opportunity for the consumers to shop online for jewellery in a more time efficient and enjoyable way. Jewelsnext.com is building its own supply chain and inventory solutions to package industry wise Inventory of the products nationwide with technology. The company is aiming at at 100crore turnover within 12-15 months of launch.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021