Caters to branded jewellery.June 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jewelsouk.in is a new concept e-marketplace dedicated entirely to branded jewellery and lifestyle accessories segments across India. The virtual one-stop shop for premium products is also the largest of its kind and has a variety of offerings that put it in a class apart from other sites in these categories.
The website offers a huge variety of choices across categories of diamond jewellery, gold and platinum jewellery, silver and fashion jewellery, pearls, watches, artifacts, gold coins and gift vouchers. A number of leading jewellery brands like Nakshatra, D’damas, Asmi, Sangini, Diya, Gili, Morellato, Just Cavalli, Sector, Miss Sixty, Diamondere, Sparkles, Jpearl, Being Human, Maha Ganga, Johareez, Peora, Surat Diamonds, AG to name a few, have already listed their latest collections online.
Advanced technology allows users to zero in on the products of their choice in a variety of ways. A user can sort the offerings by brands, segments, categories and items. Payments can be made by both Debit and Credit Cards, and delivery is secure and prompt.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021