Caters to branded jewellery.June 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jewelsouk.in is a new concept e-marketplace dedicated entirely to branded jewellery and lifestyle accessories segments across India. The virtual one-stop shop for premium products is also the largest of its kind and has a variety of offerings that put it in a class apart from other sites in these categories.
The website offers a huge variety of choices across categories of diamond jewellery, gold and platinum jewellery, silver and fashion jewellery, pearls, watches, artifacts, gold coins and gift vouchers. A number of leading jewellery brands like Nakshatra, D’damas, Asmi, Sangini, Diya, Gili, Morellato, Just Cavalli, Sector, Miss Sixty, Diamondere, Sparkles, Jpearl, Being Human, Maha Ganga, Johareez, Peora, Surat Diamonds, AG to name a few, have already listed their latest collections online.
Advanced technology allows users to zero in on the products of their choice in a variety of ways. A user can sort the offerings by brands, segments, categories and items. Payments can be made by both Debit and Credit Cards, and delivery is secure and prompt.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint