John Lobb to make foray, shortly
Ties up with Mumbai-based Regalia LuxuryApril 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK-based John Lobb, a luxury shoe maker, has tied up with Mumbai-based Regalia Luxury for distribution and retail of its exclusive range in India. A top executive at the company said they will their foray here with 'on request' shoes priced between Rs 45,000 and 6 lakh a pair.
This brand will later open exclusive stores in the country.
John Lobb is currently owned by French luxury house Hermes Group, and has designed shoes for celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Aristotle Onassis and George Bernard Shaw.
Thomas Collette, commercial director for Europe, Middle East and India at John Lobb, in a media interaction, said, "It is the perfect time to launch our operations here.”
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%