John Lobb to make foray, shortly
Ties up with Mumbai-based Regalia LuxuryApril 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
UK-based John Lobb, a luxury shoe maker, has tied up with Mumbai-based Regalia Luxury for distribution and retail of its exclusive range in India. A top executive at the company said they will their foray here with 'on request' shoes priced between Rs 45,000 and 6 lakh a pair.
This brand will later open exclusive stores in the country.
John Lobb is currently owned by French luxury house Hermes Group, and has designed shoes for celebrities like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Aristotle Onassis and George Bernard Shaw.
Thomas Collette, commercial director for Europe, Middle East and India at John Lobb, in a media interaction, said, "It is the perfect time to launch our operations here.”
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO