Jones Lang LaSalle: ‘Best Consultancy’
Received the best property consultancy at the 'Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011'
June 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
‘The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 in association with Bloomberg Television’ has named Jones Lang LaSalle the ‘Best Property Consultancy’ in Asia Pacific at an event held in Shanghai. The firm dominated the award categories across 10 countries in the region, winning the ‘Best Property Consultancy’ awards (five-star) in Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, the Philippines and Singapore, and Highly Commendable awards in Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Thailand.
The firm also won ‘Best Residential Development Marketing’ for Meridian Hill, 81 Broadcast Drive, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
Mr Alastair Hughes, Jones Lang LaSalle’s Asia Pacific Chief Executive Officer says, “We are very honoured by this recognition. As a firm, we strive to be at the forefront of the industry and being the best in our field. These accolades are a major boost to our pursuit of excellence for both our clients and staff, as we continue to strengthen our platform, enhance our service delivery and develop the best team of real estate professionals in the region to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.”
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations