Jones Lang LaSalle: ‘Best Consultancy’
Received the best property consultancy at the 'Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011'
June 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
‘The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2011 in association with Bloomberg Television’ has named Jones Lang LaSalle the ‘Best Property Consultancy’ in Asia Pacific at an event held in Shanghai. The firm dominated the award categories across 10 countries in the region, winning the ‘Best Property Consultancy’ awards (five-star) in Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, the Philippines and Singapore, and Highly Commendable awards in Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Thailand.
The firm also won ‘Best Residential Development Marketing’ for Meridian Hill, 81 Broadcast Drive, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
Mr Alastair Hughes, Jones Lang LaSalle’s Asia Pacific Chief Executive Officer says, “We are very honoured by this recognition. As a firm, we strive to be at the forefront of the industry and being the best in our field. These accolades are a major boost to our pursuit of excellence for both our clients and staff, as we continue to strengthen our platform, enhance our service delivery and develop the best team of real estate professionals in the region to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.”
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore