JourneyMart.com expands portfolio
Online travel information platform, JourneyMart.com, has tied up with the Globus family.April 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online travel information platform, JourneyMart.com, has tied up with the Globus family of brands to market its international products, including Globus, Cosmos, Avalon Waterways and Monograms. This would add more than 400 vacations and cruises to the existing inventory of JourneyMart.com. These products have been integrated within the existing properties to enhance relevance and ease for users looking for information and products.
Commenting on this association, Varun Chadha, COO, JourneyMart.com, said, “Users will now have improved online access to products from the world's leader in escorted travel and river cruises. Our recent collaboration will be very beneficial for our users and we endeavour to further strengthen our information and product spectrum.”
“We are very proud to be associated with JourneyMart.com and we believe that their unique working model will help us to reach out to a new customer base. JourneyMart.com is a leader in its space and without doubt, we view this as an important and mutually beneficial partnership,” said Gauri Jayaram, Regional Director – South Asia and Middle East, in context of the recent tie-up.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO