JourneyMart.com expands portfolio
Online travel information platform, JourneyMart.com, has tied up with the Globus family.April 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Online travel information platform, JourneyMart.com, has tied up with the Globus family of brands to market its international products, including Globus, Cosmos, Avalon Waterways and Monograms. This would add more than 400 vacations and cruises to the existing inventory of JourneyMart.com. These products have been integrated within the existing properties to enhance relevance and ease for users looking for information and products.
Commenting on this association, Varun Chadha, COO, JourneyMart.com, said, “Users will now have improved online access to products from the world's leader in escorted travel and river cruises. Our recent collaboration will be very beneficial for our users and we endeavour to further strengthen our information and product spectrum.”
“We are very proud to be associated with JourneyMart.com and we believe that their unique working model will help us to reach out to a new customer base. JourneyMart.com is a leader in its space and without doubt, we view this as an important and mutually beneficial partnership,” said Gauri Jayaram, Regional Director – South Asia and Middle East, in context of the recent tie-up.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores